CPDU CreditsAug 16th, 2011 | By Pilar Shaker | Category: Featured Resources
Here is the information on using CPDU credits for any LACONI programs.
The requirements are:
1) Attendees who take CPDU credits must sign in and print their name.
2) Attendees who take CPDU credits must fill out the state evaluation: http://www.isbe.net/certification/pdf/77-21A_evaluation.pdf
3) Attendees take evidence of completion form. It is found here:
4) We must keep a record of the attendees and their evaluations for
5 years in case the state comes calling.
5) Don’t forget to put that CPDU credits are available on the flyers!
When filling out the forms, there are a few pieces of information you need to know:
1) Provider number is: 10021594854634
2) Sign your name as the authorized provider.
3) CPDUs are given by the half-hour so a program from 9:30-3:00 would be 5.5 hours of credit. A program from 9:30-12 would be 2.5.
You can also visit the ISBE site for further information: www.isbe.net